March Summary: Thursday Catch Up Session!

Thursday 26 March 2015

Hello there, and happy Thursday! Today it's time for a quick catch up session, most of which if you follow us on social media you'll be aware of already, but also a couple of extra details.

So, what's new this month?

Well, you may have seen our new porcelain animal necklaces which I'm absolutely in LOVE with! More and more will be added up, in both silver and gold, and to start of with I'm bringing them out at a lower price of £16 (which is an absolute steal), this will be going up to £18-£20 in future however.



Another is the new pressed flower frames, and I have a little secret for you! Yes, we WILL be doing them in silver and we also have some triangular shaped ones in silver - ekkkk! Hopefully more flowers and plants will be added in future to choose from but at the moment, I'm absolutely crushing on the daisy and pink flowers.

There will be lots of new crystal necklaces coming out for the summer as well as lots of old favourites coming back in stock, and I am literally SO excited about this. I want to let you know more but I'm going to hold this information close to my chest! In fact, there are so many newbies I can barely keep up!

Another exciting option that will be added sometime this year is an upgrade to sterling silver chains. Plated chains aren't for everyone (particularly those with allergies), so for an extra add on free you can swap to a higher grade chain.

We have a lot of one off odd pieces and hopefully in the coming month will be doing a huge list on Etsy. I'll make sure to publicise it nearer the time, but as lots of them are the only ones in stock and may be the only ones we ever have in stock, if you love something I can't promise it will still be there in future if someone snaps it up first. Also, at the minute the website is in dire need of work. There aren't many products listed on there, mainly because it's so time consuming to curate on etsy and then curate AGAIN elsewhere, but we'll get there!

Hope you're all enjoying the Spring weather,

1 comment